Name of the Workshop: http://teckst.com/?wordfence_syncAttackData=1518912000.1916 Week Opening
The main purpose of the Urban Subsurface Planning and Management Week is to bring an important contribution to the process of interaction and networking among experts that develop knowledge about the urban subsurface and urban planners and decision makers involved in urban planning.
To achive this aim, the Urban Subsurface Planning and Management Week has been shaped into six scientific workshops. The core event of the week is represented by the final conference of COST Action SUB-URBAN.
Date: Buy Valium Next Day Uk March 13, 2017, from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Prof. Constantin Radu GOGU– Technical University of Civil Engineering – Groundwater Engineering Research Center Director
- Prof. Sorin Radu VACAREANU – Rector Technical University of Civil Engineering
- Dr. Seumas CAMPBELL – British Geological Survey – Chair of the COST TU1206 SUB-URBAN Action
- Johannes de BEER – Geological Survey of Norway
- Prof. Gabriel RACOVITEANU – Technical University of Civil Engineering
- Helen BONSOR – Director of IAH Urban Groundwater Network
- Prof. Manole SERBULEA – Technical University of Civil Engineering
Room SH02 Mihail Hangan
Faculty of Civil Engineering
Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest
Bd. Lacul Tei 122-124, Sector 2, Bucharest